New boilers supplied and fitted in St Helens by your Heating an Plumbing Experts
Our accredited team of engineers offers professional boiler fitting, making sure that your boiler is safe and complies with all the latest legislation whilst keeping to our very high standards of quality customer care, service and workmanship that have been set and maintained for over 30 years.
The types of new boiler systems we offer:
- Combi boilers combine both your water heater and your central heating boiler in one neat unit. As water is heated straight from the mains, you don’t need a hot-water storage cylinder and a cold-water storage cistern in the attic (and so you can save some space, especially useful if you have or want a loft conversion). The hot water arrives at your taps at mains pressure, so standard showers perform like power showers. Combi boilers are efficient because they heat only the water you need, when you want it.
- Regular boilers are sometimes known as ‘traditional’ or ‘conventional’ boilers. They are good for homes that already have a traditional heating and hot-water system (i.e. one that needs a separate hot-water cylinder). You also need the loft space for a cold-water storage cistern. Regular boilers are a good option if you need a large volume of hot water (for example, if you have more than two bathrooms or a lot of people in your household) or if your home suffers from low water pressure. You can combine regular boilers with solar water-heating systems to be more environmentally friendly and to reduce gas costs.
- System boilers are similar to regular boilers except for two key differences. First, many parts of the heating and hot-water system are built into the boiler; this makes it fast and easy to install. Second, it doesn’t need a cold-water storage cistern in the attic (though it does still use a hot-water cylinder), which is useful with loft conversions. You can combine system boilers with solar water-heating systems to be more environmentally friendly and to reduce gas costs.
Why choose us to supply and fit your new boiler
- We are a local family run business, local to St Helens, and we pride ourselves on providing a reliable service which meets your requirements.
- We have over 20 years’ experience in the installation, maintenance and servicing of boilers .
- We are insured and all work carried out is guaranteed for 12 months.
Call today and arrange your no-obligation boiler supplied and fitted quotation or request a call-out! 01942 896 381.